November 7, 2009

Is it already Day 3?

The visual food journal thing seems to be working. Even when I don't get the pictures off the camera and into the blog, the simple act of stopping to take the photo makes me think twice.

Today was a decent day, food-wise. I ate a few more Points than allowed, but I think I'm still within the Flex Points for the week. I'm going to have to be more strict the next couple of days, though, because I've pretty much used them all up now.

This morning started off with breakfast of a Sandwich Thin topped with 1 Tbsp each of reduced-fat PB and sugar-free peach jam. Mmm. An hour or so later, while I sat at my computer, writing, I tapped into the Boyfriend's bag of almonds, which he'd conveniently left within reach. (Forgot to take their picture, though.)

By about 11 a.m., I decided I was tired of writing and took a nap. Two hours later, when I finally woke up, it was time to hurry back up the mountain to go to work. So I had a quick lunch at Subway (and ate a pack of mini-Oreos on the way to Subway. Apparently, all that sleeping made me hungry.)

My at-work, post-lunch snack was a Spooky S'mores Bar, and then some Whoppers that some kind soul left in the newsroom. Sorry to say, but I LOVE malted milk balls, so I couldn't resist. At least I only ate one tiny pack (just 3 Whoppers).

For dinner, I'd pulled a serving of Roni's Beef-A-Roni out of the freezer. I'm not sure it froze all that well (or maybe it was just old. I can't remember how long it was in the freezer.). The pasta was a bit mushy ... but it was still pretty tasty. I also ate a Jell-O mousse cup.

At about 10 p.m., I nibbled on the Kashi Fruit and Grain bar I brought in as my late-night snack. I love those things. I may also have some popcorn when I get home.

Overall, it was a pretty chocolate-heavy day. In retrospect, I wonder if starting the day off with PB&J works for me. (It does for Cristin at Eat Like Me!) But I seemed to want sweets all day long. That's not a good thing when I'm still trying to lose 20-ish pounds.

I also didn't get in any exercise today. Between all that writing, sleeping and working, I had no time to even take a short walk. Oh well. I'll definitely get one in tomorrow (or later today, actually, after I've gotten some sleep.)

FoodUnits
sandwich thin w/ 1 tbsp rf pb, 1 tbsp sf peach jam 3
14 almonds 2
6-inch buffalo chicken sub w/o cheese 7
bag baked cheddar & sour cream chips 3
fun pk mini oreos 1
spooky smores z bar - yum! 2
3 whopper candies (from a fun-size pack) 1
roni's beef-a-roni 6
jell-o mousse 1
Total:26

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment