November 18, 2009

Day 1 of WW week went well


Tuesday was a successful Day One for my WW week. I ate 27.5 Points but took a 50-minute, 3+ mile walk that earned me 3 APs. That means I only used 1.5 Flex Points for the day. Considering I usually use all 5, I'm not complaining.

I need to try to save up some FPs, though. I have my romance writers group meeting on Saturday, and it's not easy to order something low in Points at the restaurant where the meeting is held.

Speaking of romance, I spent the morning at a write-in, boosting that NaNoWriMo word count. I've written 14,500+ words since Nov. 1 — an amazing number for me, and that doesn't include my random blog posts. It's only words in the manuscript I'm currently working on. I just might have it finished by the end of the year if I can keep up this pace.

Of course, this pace is a bit hectic. I'm still finding it tough to balance the day job with writing, blogging, eating right and exercising. Why is it so hard to get the balance right?

This morning started off with Hungry Girl's Egg Mug Classic on a Sandwich Thin. Delicious (but I still like the Egg Mug Lorraine, with a few bacon bits and dijon mustard, better)! Then, after hour one of the two-hour write-in, I treated myself to a serving of the Chocolate Pumpkin Loaf I made yesterday.

Now, I'm about to leave the coffee shop for a walk and healthy lunch before heading into work. And I'm still trying to finish up my Golden Heart entry before I leave for work. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment