January 17, 2010

OK weekend

The weekend wasn't a total bust. In fact, it's now nearly 11 p.m. and I have about 9 Points left for the day. Good thing, too, because I still haven't had dinner.

I came to work at 4 p.m., and by the time I got to a good stopping point, I only had about an hour's worth of work left to do ... so it made no sense to take a dinner break then.

Consequently, now I'm starving. I'm trying my damnedest to convince myself that doesn't give me license to hit the drive-thru. On the night before WI? That would be really dumb, wouldn't it?

OK, I'm decided. It's off to the house to make myself something good for me. I had soup for lunch, so it'll have to be something else. Maybe a nuked baked potato ... topped with cheese, bacon bits and RF sour cream.

Yum! I talked myself into it. Good. It'll help me stick to my New Year's theme. (Thanks again, Nike!)

No comments:

Post a Comment