September 14, 2009

Waiting for weigh-in

I'm back on my regular WW meeting schedule, with a meeting and weigh-in Monday at either 10:30 a.m. or noon.

I wouldn't exactly say I'm looking forward to it. I was several hours ago — before I realized that I ate a sodium-filled frozen dinner for lunch and another for dinner. That wasn't very smart. You'd think I'd know better after two years on WW.

But overall, it's been a good weekend. I've stayed within my Points (give or take a few of my Flex Points) and I've even been avoiding the pop most of the weekend. Ever since writing that blog post several days ago, the giant jug has been full of water and not diet soda. Woo-hoo! I did have some iced tea, and a couple of bottles of water flavored with Crystal Light ... but no more diet soda.

Of course, now that I think about it, I'm starting to crave a Diet Dr Pepper. Hmm ...

Hopefully, all the water I've been drinking will help me at weigh-in. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment