September 21, 2009

As expected

I see I now have TWO followers. I wish I had better news to share. The results of my official WI today weren't good: Up 6 pounds.

Yup. From having just 13 to lose, I now have 19. In one short week. I'm not surprised. I ate a lot of crap over the weekend. And I weighed in late in the afternoon instead of in the morning, and I've been skimping on the H2O, which means I'm more than likely retaining water.

Even so, I'm sure some of it's real weight, and that's ridiculous. After two years on WW, I should know better than that. I KNOW I need to track everything and get in plenty of exercise (both of which I did not do, especially late last week and through the weekend).

Anyway, it's like I said last night: I know a few days won't make me pack on all the pounds I've lost. Now's the time to turn things around and start the scale moving in the right direction again.

I know it's possible, because I've done it before. Heck ... I was down 1.8 pounds in less than a full week at my last WI. How'd I do it? Tracking and staying within my Points.

Duh. It's so easy (yet so darn hard).

No comments:

Post a Comment