February 26, 2010

Points left for a late-night snack

I'm excited to say I still have 3 Points left to eat something when I get home from work. I'm thinking some Special K (Chocolatey Delight) with skim milk. Yum! I love that stuff.

Speaking of Special K, I tried those Special K Fruit Crisps today. Someone said they tasted like Pop-Tarts ... and they were right. Definitely something to add to my snack drawer at work.

More proof that my head is on straight, finally: There were snacks at the office today (including chocolate chip cookies and bagels w/ cream cheese) and I didn't partake. I did, however, grab a handful of baby carrots (but no dip).

You read right: I didn't eat any chocolate chip cookies. I avoided those suckers even though they were mere feet from my desk. And then, when I returned from dinner, they were gone — and I was glad. (I know my willpower wanes as the night wears on.)

Overall, I'd call it a very good day. :D















































FoodUnits
yoplait red velvet cake yogurt - tasty, but nothing like cake2
mcd's 4-piece mcnugget meal w/ sweet&sour, apple dippers & side salad w/ rf italian7
special k blueberry crisp bar2
hard-boiled egg2
pickle spear & 15 grape tomatoes0
ambrosia apple1
handful baby carrots0
healthy choice garlic lemon chicken & shrimp5
sf pudding cup w/ 1 tsp rf pb stirred in2
Total:21

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment