May 7, 2010

Could have been worse

Surprise, surprise: I managed to minimize the damage from the delicious but not very healthy barbecue I ate for lunch by eating a smaller dinner. So it is possible for me to not go crazy after making one not-great choice. I'd forgotten that fact.

With a semi-successful day under my belt, let's see if I can achieve two goals tomorrow:

  • Another walk of at least 15 minutes in duration.

  • Drinking at least 48 ounces of water. (Today, I probably got about 24.)


If I manage that, perhaps I'll add counting Points on Sunday. It's like Roni at RonisWeigh said in a motivational post just the other day:
Pick one thing. Don’t overwhelm yourself with the amount of weight you need to lose. Don’t try to do it all (eat perfectly, exercise, etc) Don’t set yourself up to fail. Don’t beat up on yourself. Most importantly, DO NOT underestimate yourself.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete