April 12, 2010

Lost month

Has it really been almost a month since I last blogged?

You know what that means — I've been a bad, bad girl. A month of not counting Points (and eating everything in sight) has surely taken a toll ... but I'm afraid to get on the scale to see just how much of one. I've never had a meltdown of such major proportions.

Yesterday, I had my first on-plan day in I don't know how long. I gave myself 25 Points and ate 25 Points. No more, no less.

It really wasn't that hard, either. So why have I been eating like a fiend for so long? I can't explain it.

I suppose I've just been lazy. I've been writing (finished another manuscript) and haven't wanted to spend time in the kitchen. The fact that I haven't had money to attend WW meetings is also a factor. And of course, time with the Boyfriend doesn't help any.

Now, I'm shooting for two days in a row. So far, so good: Had an egg on a Bagel Thin with a slice of RF American cheese and tomato for a total of 4 Points.

Four down, 21 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment